The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions
portal will officially open from Wednesday 14th April , 2021 to Friday 30th July, 2021.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health
Training institutions in Ghana.
- Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Branch at
a cost of Two hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200.00).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August 2021 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all
correspondences. (Please NOTE: do not use email address of relations)
- You will need your residential and Ghana post-digital address
- Use the PIN code and serial number to access the application form online at
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once
the online application is opened.
- Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
- To purchase MOH Training Institutions E-Voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18#
and follow the prompt.
10.Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a
competitive interview at the school of choice.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING OF YOUR FORM
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT