The Management of Ghana Education Service has officially issued a guide for the collection of one teacher one laptop to those Teachers who have not yet received their laptops in some district and municipal education offices.
According to management, Teachers who are validated to take the laptops can start ACTIVATING ACCOUNTS through the USSD format (*790*555#) given by the KA TECH or on the Directorate’s Official Platforms before distribution takes place in the various institutions.
• Teachers are to take into consideration how they want to be trained when registering for the ACTIVATION CODE, either Virtual(ONLINE), FACE TO FACE, etc.
• Time Table would be given out through the Directorate‘s official Platforms for the distributions.
• Where an institution’s distribution ends, non-received Teachers can only meet the Distribution Team at the Municipal Office concerning the Time Table.
• Care and Maintenance Tips on how the TM1 Laptops are to be handled, would be given during distribution (long-lasting, protection).
• Should you lose your Collection Code, you can retrieve the code by dialing *790*555# using a phone with your registered mobile number. Do not disclose your collection code to others except at the point of collection.
• Head of Schools to endorse the photocopies of either National ID, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License, or Passport of the validated Teachers and in a separate flat file to be used on the day of distributions.
• Durable Laptop bags going for GH¢ 50 (either MoMo or Cash) to safeguard the laptop (separated package).
• Channel issues from institutions through Basic Head to be forwarded to the Municipal IT Officer (WhatsApp or Call) Akuapem North Municipal
visit our page regularly as we update you on the distribution of one teacher one laptop to primary school teachers.