Teachers are required by NTC to update their details on the NTC Teachers portal but it seems most teachers have forgotten their password and for that matter, they are creating another account on the NTC Teachers portal.
For the issue of I have forgotten my password on Teacher Portal Ghana, but have access to my email, NTC has outlined some basic steps to reset your password on the portal, to do this follow these simple steps to reset your password on the portal.
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-password-reset-link/teacher in a web browser
- Enter your email address
- Click “Send reset link”
- Check your email for a message from NTC TPG
- Click on it and follow the instructions to reset your password
NTC has also noticed that some teachers have also forgotten their email addresses and for that matter, they cannot log in to their accounts. For the issue of I have forgotten my email and password for Teacher Portal Ghana. How can I log in to my account?
If you have forgotten both your password and email, you can use your telephone number to recover your account. To do this follow these simple steps to recover your account.
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-one-time-password/teacher in a web browser
- Enter your telephone number
- Click “Send OTP”
- An OTP will be sent to you within 15 minutes
- After receiving your OTP go back to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-one-time-password/teacher and enter your telephone number again
- A field will be made available to you to enter the OTP code
- Enter the OTP code sent to your telephone and submit
- Once your account is opened, click “Reset password”.
10.Click “Change email” to change the email of the current account to a new one so you can use that to login
- Click “Update account password” to update the password of the account.
- On your next login, use your new email and password to login