The National Teaching Council has given pre-tertiary school teachers up to Thursday 1st December 2022 to submit teacher portfolios on the National Teaching Council teachers’ portal for review and grading.
This article will guide you as a teacher to quickly upload sample learner’s exercises you as a teacher have marked and graded in the whole year period from 1st December 2021 to 1st December 2022.
After you have marked your learner’s exercise (class exercise, class home work, class test, etc) and graded them follow these simple steps below to upload as your evidence of work on the NTC portal for grading.
Steps to upload sample learner’s exercises you have marked and graded
• log onto the NTC teachers’ portal here • Click on the menu bar at the left-hand corner of your phone screen as shown in the screenshot below.
• On the drop-down menu click on my portfolio
• Click on “sample learner’s exercises you have marked and graded” you will be redirected to where you save them on your smartphone or laptop computer. Make sure you snap and scan the exercise and combine them as one pdf file and save it at an identification location on your phone or PC
• Click to select file on the folder you have saved your sample learner’s exercises on your phone or PC
• select the combined pdf file name you save as your sample learner’s exercises, it will automatically take you back to the NTC teachers portal.
• click upload. It will be uploaded successfully and you are done.
On this page, we will look at other evidence of work that teachers are supposed to upload onto the Ghana teacher portal as demanded by NTC for grading, so continue visiting this page for new updates. If questions join our telegram group chat and asked your questions.
Mr. Baan is an educationist and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Educegh.com an online portal that is responsible for disseminating current, authentic and credible education news for Ghanaian citizens and those in abroad. Am a free and friendly person. A proud fun of mathematics and I have love for ICT.