The National Teaching Council has given pre-tertiary school teachers up to Thursday 1st December 2022 to submit teacher portfolios on the National Teaching Council teachers’ portal for review.
This article will guide you as a teacher to quickly upload the summarized weekly monitoring tool you have prepared for 3 years period as a teacher till 1st December 2022.
After you have prepared your weekly monitoring tool for 3 years then follow the simple steps below to upload your evidence of work on the NTC portal for grading.
Steps to upload your summarized weekly monitoring tool for 3 years period you have prepared.
• log onto NTC teachers’ portal here
• Click on the menu bar at the left-hand corner of your phone screen as shown in the screenshot below.
• On the drop-down menu click on my portfolio.
• Click my teacher portfolio.
• Click on “summarized weekly monitoring tool for 3 years”
• Click on “click to select file” and you will be redirected to where you save them on your smartphone or laptop computer. Make sure you snap and scan your weekly monitoring tool and combine them as one pdf file and save it at an identification location on your phone or PC
• select the combined pdf file name you save as your summarized weekly monitoring tool for the 3 years, it will automatically take you back to the NTC teachers portal.
• click upload. It will be uploaded successfully and you are done.
On this page, we will be looking at other evidence of work that teachers are supposed to upload onto the Ghana teacher portal as demanded by NTC for grading, so continue visiting this page for new updates. If questions join our telegram group chat and asked your questions.