Last week the ministry of health warned parents and guardians as well of prospective applicants who wish to enter into the nursing training colleges about the false publications about the 2021 nurses training admission forms. Educegh.com has sighted a letter from the ministry of health that officially reveals when the nursing training colleges forms will be out.
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal
will officially open from Monday 12th April 2021 to Friday 30h July 2021. Applications
are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training
institutions in Ghana.
- Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) branch at a
cost of Two hundred Ghana Cedi’s (GHs200.00).
NB:1. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August, 2021 if not used.
” Postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial
Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all
correspondences. (Please NOTE: do not use the email address of relations)
- You will need your residential and Ghana post-digital address
5. Use the PIN COde and serial number to access the application form online at
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process
once the online application is opened
- Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a
competitive interview at the school of choice.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE
FILLING OF YOUR FORM
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION.