Management of St. Theresa’s college of education has officially release the Admission status for the 2021/2022 academic year. The names of successful applicants that has been offered provisional admission has been uploaded online.
In this article, we take you through the various procedures you need to follow to check your admission status in the colleges of Education admissions portal for the 2021/2022 academic year.
St.Theresa college of education 2021/2022 admission list
The management of St. Theresa’s College of Education has officially uploaded the provisional admission list for 2021/2022. Follow the procedures below to check your admission status.
NB. There are two ways of checking your college of education Admission list. One can check through the official website of your college of education or the Admission online portal.
Steps in Checking your admission status through the College of Education’s official website.
- You will receive a text message from your respective college of education to print your admission letter like the example below.
- The message you receive will contain your Application Number and pin to enable you to log into the link that will be provided in the text message.
- Then log in to the link that has been provided in the text message. The text message will depend on your college.
- Enter your application number and pin provided in the message.
- Download and print your admission letter and the acceptance form.
Those who have not seen the text message on their phone can visit the college of education they chose during application to check their notice board. After finding your name you will have to see the college administration on ways to get your admission letter.
Steps in Checking your admission status using the online portal.
- log onto this Link https://admissionsghana.com/
- A menu will come asking you to select your school category. Then you select your school category.
- In the next menu enter the year of Application.
- Select your school name and continue.
Go through the list to see if your name is part of the provisional list that have been uploaded by St. Theresa’s college of education.