The management of the university of cape coast UCC has begun issuing Admission messages to shortlisted Applicants who applied for the institute’s 5-semester sandwich bachelor degree programs but not all successful Applicants have received the Admission message.
Applicants who have not received their Admission message are to follow the procedure below to check and print their Admission letters.
- 1. Applicants are to log in to the UCC Admission portal using the link
- 2.Search for their details using either their first name or username or program only or the combination of all.
- 3.Students then check their names on the list of names that pop out.
- 4. Continue the process till they find their name.
- 5.Click on print and enter your Admission reference number to save it in PDF format and subsequently print it out.
Students without Registration number should follow this procedure.
- 1.Log on to the Admission portal
- 2. Click on the find Registration number.
- 3. Enter your reference number
- 4. Enter your Birth date and click on submit
- 5. The institute will send the index number if you have paid your fees