The management of the university of cape coast UCC has opened the Registration portal of 3-semester sandwich online courses Registration again, this is to enable students to register their second semester courses.
Management of the university urge Students to log into the university course Registration portal with their given Registration number and password.
Students offering the program are to note that this new directive will enable all admitted students to register their respective courses mounted for the second semester courses.
However Students are also to note that the can only be allowed to register after payment of fees in two working days time. This show that if you have not paid the required fees you will not be allowed to register.
Management therefore encourage Students who face a challenge in their Registration to try again in some few minutes time or contact their department Registration officer if the notice that a particular course is not mounted.
Students are to note also that the deadline for Registration of second semester course on the portal is 30th July, 2021.
Steps in Registration of course on the portal.
- Log into the portal.ucc.edu.gh
- Enter your Registration number and password
- Click login
- Click Registration
- Scroll down the page, to see click here to start Registration.
- Click your major and submit
- A list of course appear in blue. This course are compulsory and have been automatically registered for you.
- You click register compulsory course.