The National Teaching Council (NTC) has stated that they have noticed one problem that most Ghana Education service face when it comes to names activation on the NTC portal for a license.
According to National Teaching Council NTC during the piloting stage, they have realized that most Ghana Education service Teachers especially the females when they got married the change their names which make their names different from what is on the Diploma certificate.
Now in other not to disadvantage them, the National Teaching Council has allowed the affected Teachers to change the names on the NTC Teachers portal after activation.
Here are the simple steps to change your name on the NTC Teachers portal.
Steps to change your name on Ghana Teacher Portal after activation
- Go to tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/login/teacher
- Login with your email address and password
- Click “Profile” at the left menu
- Navigate to your names on the right menu
- Select the name you want to change and upload proof of change document (i.e. Affidavit or Gazette)
- Click “Save” to submit